A DesignShop delivers alignment, solutions, durable commitments, and is scalable in terms of days and participants
What is it
A DesignShop is a 2-3 day workshop for a large, heterogeneous group of stakeholders who need to quickly achieve alignment around a decision, an action-plan, or a change imperative.
Matter has a unique transformation management methodology built on a few fundamental elements:
- a specially-built facilitation environment;
- a series of models that help to diagnose the system and to shape the discussion needed to bring that system to a higher level of effectiveness and alignment;
- a mix of plenary discussions and break-out activities;
- graphic facilitation and content visualization to support and facilitate discussions and to explain complex concepts and strategies.
How it works
Together with the sponsor team we create engaging and highly collaborative work experiences for participants. We focus on transforming a passive audience into active participants, creating a unique context for connections and relationships that last over time.
This approach can be of enormous value for:
- Strategy & Transformation
- Operational Improvement
- Post-merger Integration
- Innovation & Sustainability
- High-Impact Learning
- Off-Site Events
- Focus Groups
- Leadership Team Re-boot
- Out-of-the-box thinking